- All ranges will be closed on Monday, July 26th - Wednesday, July 28th for berm and wall work. Ranges will reopen on Thursday, July 29th.
- We have a new Range Safety Officer committee designed to help all shooters understand the club rules and enjoy the range more safely. If you are interested in joining this committee, please go to the Contact Us page and provide us with your contact information; we'll reach out to you as we add new members. There is no cost to you and the program only requires a few hours of your time. Thanks, Wes.
- Check out this message regarding ammo demand and supplies.
- If you feel more comfortable wearing a mask, you are more than welcome to mask up.
- If you are ill, even if you think it’s just a common cold, DO NOT COME THE RANGE.
- We have a substantial waiting list and a limited number of member slots; new applicants will be contacted by email in order of application date.
- If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org