- Weather permitting, maintenance crews may be on Pistol Bay 3 for additional drainage work on Monday, January 25th. These crews may need access to other areas of the range to complete their work. Ranges and bays will be called "cold" and/or closed as needed to ensure worker safety.
- This month's Members' Meeting will be held at the Hartly Fire Department. Meeting details and directions can be found here.
- Check out this message regarding ammo demand and supplies.
- Guests are welcome, however, please maintain social distancing from other groups while at the club. Face masks will be optional as long as you stay with your guests/associate members.
- Wash your hands with soap and water.
- We are leaving it up to the match director whether or not they will hold their events.
- If you are ill, even if you think it’s just a common cold, DO NOT COME THE RANGE.
- We have a substantial waiting list and a limited number of member slots; new applicants will be contacted by email in order of application date.
- If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org