- The National Rifle Association of America (NRA) (https://home.nra.org/) is a U.S. nonprofit organization that advocates for gun rights. Founded in 1871, the group has informed its members about firearm-related legislation since 1934, and it has directly lobbied for and against firearms legislation since 1975. Founded to advance rifle marksmanship, the modern NRA continues to teach firearm safety and competency.
- Gun Owners of America (GOA) (https://gunowners.org/) was founded in 1975 by Sen. H.L. (Bill) Richardson (now retired). The GOA Board of Directors brings over 100 years of combined knowledge and experience on guns, legislation and politics. GOA’s Board is not satisfied with the “status quo.” Americans have lost some of our precious gun rights and we want them back! This is why GOA is considered the “no compromise” gun lobby. From state legislatures and city councils to the United States Congress and the White House, GOA represents the views of gun owners whenever their rights are threatened.
- The Second Amendment Foundation (SAF) (https://www.saf.org/) is dedicated to promoting a better understanding about our Constitutional heritage to privately own and possess firearms. To that end, they carry on many educational and legal action programs designed to better inform the public about the gun control debate.
- The Maryland State Rifle and Pistol Association (MSRPA) (https://www.msrpa.org/) is the a gun rights organization in and for the State of Maryland. The objective is to continue to develop new activists with numerous individual skills who will help us bring Maryland into line with the rest of the states which have made strong gains in protecting the Right to Keep and Bear Arms.
- Maryland Shall Issue® (https://www.marylandshallissue.org/) is an all volunteer, non-partisan organization dedicated to the preservation and advancement of gun owners’ rights in Maryland. It seeks to educate the community about the right of self-protection, the safe handling of firearms, and the responsibility that goes with carrying a firearm in public.
- Delaware State Sportsmen’s Association (DSSA) (https://dssa.us/) was formed in 1968 to serve as Delaware’s “State Association” within the NRA’s system of state affiliates.
- Delaware Gun Rights (DGR) (https://www.facebook.com/groups/DelawareGunRights/) is a grassroots group dedicated to The Second Amendment and it’s protection. The group is more than 20,000 members strong and extremely active since it formed in March 2018.